At A.O.C. Windows, we have a large selection of windows to choose from. We can supply windows for a brand new home, keeping in theme with the rest of the house. All our windows are PVC and fully A rated. There are a number of benefits to changing your windows, which you can read below.
PVC Windows are coated with a pvc film instead of paint. You can get pvc which has a wood effect, which tie in with your scheme too. They are very resistant. They are also fire resistant, anti moisture. A PVC window is also easy to clean and preserve.
We also provide glass for sunrooms and conservatories.
A sunroom is like a solid extension that has a roof, with glass windows all around. A conservatory has glass the whole way around and on the roof. A conservatory is primarily used in the summer and autumn. They can trap heat and get warm / hot, which some people love during these months. The disadvantage is that they can get very cold during the winter. A sunroom does not get as hot during the summer, but can still let in a lot of warmth and light. Generally you do not need planning for this unless it is visible from the road or more than 40 square metres.
We have windows in lots of different styles,
- Single Hung Windows
- Double Hung Windows
- Slider Windows
- Casement Windows
- Awning Windows
- Bay Windows
- Bow Windows
- Picture Windows
- Hopper Windows
- Special Shapes (eg. Over the top of a door)
Why should I change my Windows?
- All our windows are A rated, meaning increased energy efficiency in your home. This will help to keep heat in your home and reduce your bills.
- All our windows are sealed to the highest standard to avoid losing heat and getting moisture in your home.
- Upgrade your security. Our windows can be installed with locks to further increase the security in your home.
- Keep out the noise. A better window means you can keep out unwanted noise from the street, traffic and so on. They are an ideal choice for those living in cities or built up areas, or even on main roads.
- Toughened Glass means that your windows are more durable, harder to break and therefore safer in your home or business.
- Easy to maintain. PVC will not rust and are very easy to clean, making them an ideal choice in your house.